SynMax™ 20W50 Synthetic Blend Racing Motor Oil
• Sold per Gallon
• 3 Gallons per Case
• All engine applications which require: SAE40,SAE 50, 15w50 or 20w50 oil as required or suggested by engine builder with HYDRAULIC SOLID- FLAT OR ROLLER LIFTERS- VALVE TRAIN.
• Standard 350 – 500 CI Racing Engines with SOLID LIFER including but not restricted to: “Series Specification” or “ Crate” motors including: Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge.
• Including but not restricted to: Short Track, Late Model, IMCA, Hobby Stock, Grand National Modifies, Asphalt or Dirt Series; Sprint Car and Sportscar; Gas, Diesel or Alcohol Engines.
• NASCAR Old Design, Historic, or Higher Mileage / worn Race Engines: (where, SAE40, 15w50 or 20w50 is specified). Gas, Diesel or Alcohol.
• Motor Cycles where the Engine and clutch are separate ( Harley Davidson, Ducati Etc.)
• SPECIFIC FOR PROFESSIONAL USE IN COMPETITION RACE ENGINES ONLY.
• Synthetic Blend with Aerospace base oils.
• High Zinc / ZDDP & SynMax anti-wear formulation
• Diamond Like Additive (DLA) Aerospace Advantage greatly decreases overall friction while increasing component durability; improving horsepower, & torque consistency.
• Poly-X Premium Viscosity Stability package • Polarization for the oil to stick better
• Superior Hydraulic, flat/solid tappet, roller cam & valve train protection.
• Operates cooler with increased oil pressure results
• 20w50 applications like hydraulic lifter type engines including other short track performance needs calling for a medium-weight motor oil for standard engineering design. • Performance Repeatability over the Service life of the Engine
• Oil Operation Temperatures: 220°F to 280°F (-Extreme Heat Conditions-)
*Not For Street Application Use