SynMax™ 15W40 Synthetic Racing Motor Oil
• Sold per Gallon
• 3 Gallons per Case
• All engine applications which require SAE30, 0w40, 5w40, 10w40 or 15w40 oil as required or suggested by engine builder with HYDRAULIC SOLID- FLAT OR ROLLER LIFTERS- VALVE TRAIN.
• Standard 350 – 500 CI Racing Engines with SOLID LIFTER including but not restricted to: “Series Specification” or “ Crate” motors including: Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge.
• Suggested or customer use in or by Series Spec Engine Builders: McGunegill, TESAR, Wegnar and others.
• Including but not restricted to: Short Track, Late Model, IMCA, Hobby Stock, Grand National Modifies, Asphalt or Dirt Series; Sprint Car and Sportscar, World Challenge, IMSA, GrandAm.
• NASCAR Old Design Race Engines for: Cup, Busch or Truck Series: Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota, Dodge (where, 0w40, 5w40, 10w40 or 15w40 is specified).
• ILMOR 396 – ARCA or ILMOR Marine Engines specification (where 5w40 specified).
Chevrolet IndyCar V-6 Turbo 2.2L (where Helix 5w40 is specified).
* SPECIFIC FOR PROFESSIONAL USE IN COMPETITION RACE ENGINES ONLY.
• 100% Full Synthetic with Aerospace base oils
• High Zinc / ZDDP & SynMax anti-wear formulation
• Diamond Like Additive (DLA) Aerospace Advantage greatly decreases overall friction while increasing component durability; improving horsepower & torque consistency.
• Poly-X Premium Viscosity Stability package
• Special Tackifier & Polarization for the oil to stick better
• Superior flat tappet, roller cam & valve train protection
• Operates cooler with increased oil pressure results
• 15W40 applications like hydraulic lifter type engines including other short track performance needs calling for a medium-weight motor oil for standard engineering design.
• Performance Repeatability over the Service life of the Engine
• Oil Operation Temperatures: 220°F to 300°F
* Not For Street Application Use