SynMax™ Synthetic Power Steering Fluid Applications:
• Sold per Quart
• 12 Quarts per Case
• Racing Power Steering Units such as KRC, Sweet, Jones and other Racing Units
Asphalt & Dirt Short Track, Super Speedway, Road Racing, Off-Road 4X4.
• ALL OEM Factory power steering units which call for PSF or ATF where a hydraulic type fluid 10 or SAE 32 is specified.
• GM, Ford, Chrysler, Hyundai etc. Automotive Applications – Replacement.
• Commercial Automotive such as Fleets, Truck and Heavy Duty Needs.
• Special combination of synthetic base oils with advanced formulations
• Diamond Like Additive™ / Aerospace Technology
• Premium performance & anti-wear protection.
• Compatible with similar fluids both synthetic & petroleum.
• Low -31F to High 400F operation temperature.
• Poly X viscosity stability with oxidation & seal conditioning
additives provide increased fluid pressure & longer life.
• Premature fluid failures resulting in; cavitations, sponginess, foaming, boil over, burned fluid, or other conditions requiring filtration etc. is greatly reduced.
• Vane pump, bearing, servo valve, piston surfaces are protected which allows friction reduction for the system to run cooler.
• Provides smoother / consistent operations (while using less horsepower) with increased durability under automotive, commercial or extreme duty racing conditions.
• For Peak Performance (because of dirt & contaminates) at Motor Oil Change replace used PSF