SynMax™ 10W45 Break-In Petroleum Motor Oil Applications:
• Sold per Gallon
• 3 Gallons per Case
• UNIVERSAL FOR ALL ENGINE BREAK-IN 4 CYCLE ENGINE APPLICATIONS Small & Large size (Liter or Cubic Inches) Racing – Automotive - Commercial
• RECOMMENDED BY ENGINE BUILDER SAE 30 OR 15W40+ Motor Oil
• SPECIFIC USE - ONLY FOR ENGINE BREAK-IN PROCEDURES NOT INTENDED FOR RACING OR LONG TERM PERFORMANCE USE.
• PROTECTS: CAM SHAFT & CAM SURFACES
• PROTECTS: LIFTER SURFACES (SOLID – FLAT - ROLLER - HYDRAULIC)
• PROTECTS: ENGINE METAL & BEARING SURFACES (Steel, Aluminum & All Alloys)
• PROTECTS: NEEDLE BEARINGS IN ROLLER VALE PARTS OR TURBO-CHARGER
• IMPROVES: PISTON RING / CYLINDER WALL & CAM SHAFT/ LIFTER MATING
4 CYCLE ENGINE APPLICATION INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMTED TO:
• Standard V-8 289 to 500+ CI Racing Engines with Solid or Roller LIFER including but not restricted to: “Crate or Series Specification”; NASCAR Old or New Design Race Engines for: Cup, Busch or Truck Series including: Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge or Toyota. All performance for Gas or Alcohol including: Sprint, Midget, Off-Road Dirt and others.
• Sportscars; USA; European; Japanese, Korean , etc. 4, 6 & 8 Cylinder Natural & Turbo. 1.0L, 1.50L. 2.0L 2.5L; 3.0L; 3.5L: 4.0L etc. Gasoline, Diesel, Alcohol & Natural Gases.
• Historic or Vintage USA or European (older design) rebuild or restored to original spec. NOTE: could be used for Vintage – Historic applications for daily use (non-performance)
• Motorcycle Including: Harley Davidson, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, BMW, Rotax etc.
• Kart Engines including: Briggs & Stratton Racing / Vanguard; Rotax etc.
BREAK-IN OIL PRODUCT DATA:
• 100% Premium Petroleum product
• High Zinc / ZDDP levels for extreme duty requirements
• Does not require any additional additives.
• Superior protection for flat tappet & cams, lifters and moving parts
• Increased compression within the cylinder ring / wall mating areas to for improved horsepower performance.
• Reduced detergency allows proper break in procedure.
• Metal surfaces are safely smoothed of irregularities.
• Foreign objects and contaminates held within the oil are trapped within oil filter and flushed away at hot drain completion.
• Break-in procedure increases service life because the micron metal particles are not floating around to cause long term damage.
Not intended for racing use only break-in time.
• Oil Operation Temperatures: 200°F to 225°F
• Upon Break-In completion – Use SynMax Racing Motor Oil for Race Applications.
So far so good, seemed to have sped up the seating process for the rings and the cams seem to be broken and pretty nicely, I bought SynMax's 5W30 racing oil, that's what I'm going to be using primarily and my 300ZX. So we'll see how it does, but from what I've seen on other sources I'm pretty excited to try this stuff out.